We will be rolling out new options for clients who need to drop off paper documents, as well as providing additional tools to assist with the use of our secure online document submission options in the coming weeks, and will providing specific FAQs below soon.
To our clients: We wouldn’t have been able to make this transformation without you! Thank you!
Stay safe, stay strong, and let’s rebuild Texas together!
Our offices remain open but only for limited days and times, and we are scheduling all appointments in advance.
Please call the office to learn more about the days open, and to schedule a time.
15303 Huebner Road, Bldg 9
San Antonio, TX 78248
Get In Touch
JANUARY 15, 2021
- Q4 2020 Estimated Tax Payment – Individuals
- 2020 Report Year TX Franchise Reports Extended Due Date
JANUARY 31, 2021
- 2020 Year-end and Q4 payroll reports and 1099s
MARCH 15, 2021
- 2020 Partnership and S-Corp Tax Returns or Extension
APRIL 15, 2021
- Q1 2021 Estimated Tax Payment - Individuals
- 2020 Individual Income Tax Returns or Extension
- 2020 Trust & Estate Income Tax Returns or Extension
- 2020 C-Corp Income Tax Returns or Extension
TICK ... TOCK ... TICK ... TOCK
Your tax documents are due in ...
To ensure timely filing by April 15, 2021, we must have all your documents by March 1, 2021.